What's Something You Learned from Your/A Job? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I learned how to properly break up dog fights without sustaining any injuries whatsoever.
Also learned how to confront people face to face about issues with something they are doing without being an ass,

:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:

What about you?​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if being a student counts I learned that I love procrastination
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The importance of getting to know your coworkers. Especially in a place of management, befriending and keeping everyone on the same page is key.
I've always learned the opposite-at least in terms of being besties with co-workers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've always learned the opposite-at least in terms of being besties with co-workers.
They should definitely be kept at arms length, but knowing about family/pets/situations can be beneficial!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How to clean an entire dentist office in 2 hours :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread