What's something you learned from your bias? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Taeyong was scared of needles. He got piercings and tattoos despite his fears.
A few days ago I overcame my fear of heights and climbed a monument I've always wanted to stand on.
I maybe shat my pants but I did it
 
Joined
24 February 2020
Messages
54
Reactions Received
120
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
From Jun I learned that you can limbo without hurting your back by tilting your feet inwards :llama_laugh:

From Daehyun I learned that you can make high notes effectively by scrunching your nose until little lines appear between your brows. If there are no lines the note won't come out 😆

From Kihyun I learned that Changkyun likes to walk around and sit in chairs naked late at night. I also learned from Kihyun what Overwatch was, since I had never heard of it until I found out he likes to play it

From JoJo unnie I learned how to take quick breaths between lines so I can sing faster songs

From Hyunjin I learned how to take all the chicken off a bone in 2 seconds 😆
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I learned that it's okay if you're bumbling and clumsy
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my queen Raja has teached me to be myself, be punk, be fashion, to do what you think is right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyXim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread