18+ What's Something You Like But You're Too Scared to Tell Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hardcore guilty pleasure for gummy bears >.<
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
that i like guys , but i can't tell anyone , i sometimes force myself from showing it , idk i feel lost smtms
Aww bebe. Don't be afraid to be who you are. Work your sexuality with confidence because you're a beautiful potato. KS supports you.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: I hate pants ... could care less about them especially when I sleep
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Pet play, i'm only somewhat open about it online but no one irl knows :sadcat:

Tho at the same time if I did share it with ppl irl then all the boys around me would start treating me more like a fuck toy more than they already do tbh and it's like... I get it if I was actually a fuck buddy or a one night stand or somethin but i'm friends with most of them or more like they're friends with my bff, considering we gonna be seeing each other a lot more I think it's understandable that I expect a little more respect from them... pet play is a kink but it's also like a comfort thing and it's just a lot more than a kink and it's something i'd only want to do with someone I was dating but if I told any of the guys irl who already see me as a 'challenge' ever since they found out i'm a virgin (completely ignoring the fact that i'm a virgin because i'm looking for a relationship FIRST) they're 100% going to see me as an object and try and use it to get with me and probably ruin it for me so yeah fuck that.

Obvs not all guys are animals but i'm just really pissed with a lot of guys I know atm because they've all suddenly tried to pounce on me and one up each other by trying to get cuddly with me etc
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I was busy thinking of my response that I didn't read this properly this is gold
Why, thank you~ *Karen can-i-see-your-manager-haircut hair flip*
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:wimwim: I hate pants ... could care less about them especially when I sleep
uh oh:wimwim: I should add that underwear and bras are so umcomfy :nayeonisdone: wearing some tongue for sleep? hell no, embrace the... freedon :lisalaugh: bras on summer days? pure hell
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread