Oh shhhiii-- take my money. Oh wait, that's not appropriate kids look away.no, I'm sexier![]()
Oh shhhiii-- take my money. Oh wait, that's not appropriate kids look away.
Lord forgive me for I have sinned.you already got minors here despite the +18 tag
![]()
idk why but this is so sad to mePet play, i'm only somewhat open about it online but no one irl knows
Tho at the same time if I did share it with ppl irl then all the boys around me would start treating me more like a fuck toy more than they already do tbh and it's like... I get it if I was actually a fuck buddy or a one night stand or somethin but i'm friends with most of them or more like they're friends with my bff, considering we gonna be seeing each other a lot more I think it's understandable that I expect a little more respect from them... pet play is a kink but it's also like a comfort thing and it's just a lot more than a kink and it's something i'd only want to do with someone I was dating but if I told any of the guys irl who already see me as a 'challenge' ever since they found out i'm a virgin (completely ignoring the fact that i'm a virgin because i'm looking for a relationship FIRST) they're 100% going to see me as an object and try and use it to get with me and probably ruin it for me so yeah fuck that.
Obvs not all guys are animals but i'm just really pissed with a lot of guys I know atm because they've all suddenly tried to pounce on me and one up each other by trying to get cuddly with me etc
Also, why I like girls. I still like boys but like your situation, there are just some things you can't say before it triggers a boner around them. If they don't or can't respect you for who and what you are then they do not deserve your company. I mean honestly, it's a turn off to being surrounded by horndogs. Then again most of 'em only think with other heads sometimes. Hell, even my boobs can sense if the weather is changing. (They actually can't btw) You seem like a sweet girl and I'd hate for anyone to take advantage of you but that doesn't mean you should be afraid to reveal anything about yourself unless you just decide not to. The choice is yours and I personally support you. I'd like to try pet play one day too.Pet play, i'm only somewhat open about it online but no one irl knows
Tho at the same time if I did share it with ppl irl then all the boys around me would start treating me more like a fuck toy more than they already do tbh and it's like... I get it if I was actually a fuck buddy or a one night stand or somethin but i'm friends with most of them or more like they're friends with my bff, considering we gonna be seeing each other a lot more I think it's understandable that I expect a little more respect from them... pet play is a kink but it's also like a comfort thing and it's just a lot more than a kink and it's something i'd only want to do with someone I was dating but if I told any of the guys irl who already see me as a 'challenge' ever since they found out i'm a virgin (completely ignoring the fact that i'm a virgin because i'm looking for a relationship FIRST) they're 100% going to see me as an object and try and use it to get with me and probably ruin it for me so yeah fuck that.
Obvs not all guys are animals but i'm just really pissed with a lot of guys I know atm because they've all suddenly tried to pounce on me and one up each other by trying to get cuddly with me etc