What's something you lost your interest in? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
what kind of genre :susPepe:
Girls’ love of course.
But we created a super heroes universe with my brother when we were younger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i lost interest in being a veterinarian but i lost interest because i would not be able to see animals with injuries without having a mental breakdown :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Crafting. I used to absolutely love it and I've tried multiple times to get back into it, but I just can't stick with it like I used to :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
nct lol , gosh being a multi stan was so tiring
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wanted to be a doctor when I was younger cause I thought they earned a lot of money.
I hoped out when I heard about the work required though :haylul:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Cosplay. The community is way too toxic and competitive for something that's suppose to be creative and for fun.
 
Joined
4 April 2020
Messages
139
Reactions Received
190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
writing poetry and more recently, making graphics
i'd like to get back into graphics at least but i'm not really that creative anymore and a lot of people were awful to me regarding my skills so i think it would be difficult to enjoy it like i used to because i'll always think back to that no matter how much i try to forget
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread