- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Probably my new Computer which I just got a few days ago 
Sell me for $1Probably my new Computer which I just got a few days ago![]()
thats around 2699€ missingSell me for $1![]()
but i dont have the money to afford the servers of KS too, as long as you keep paying that tho its possible$1 + ks![]()
are you saying I wouldnt be a good ownerYOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!
I'll just sell him 49% shareYOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!
noooooooooo you'd be great - I just couldn't believe Ryujin would sell all her hard work!are you saying I wouldnt be a good owner![]()
I guess KS isn't her #1 prioritynoooooooooo you'd be great - I just couldn't believe Ryujin would sell all her hard work!
I will always be the eternal owner of ks, i made managing the server so hard only myself can manage it server side.noooooooooo you'd be great - I just couldn't believe Ryujin would sell all her hard work!
I'll hire you as a tech thenI will always be the eternal owner of ks, i made managing the server so hard only myself can manage it server side.![]()