What's Something You Want to Buy RIGHT Now!? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you ever need PC advice because you want a new one, come to me and I'll help.

Hopefully your country does custom build PCs (that you can order online) rather than just prebuild from a store or something, as custom PCs offer exactly what you want for the best price. So if you ever want it built for a specific thing, I'll help you.
i can't remember if I talked with an in real life friend about a custom-built PC or if it was @Panda
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I kinda want to go to shop to buy some, but I bought groceries yesterday so have to pass :gyuripout:
I'm trying not to spend money period so that's me
LOL
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
A new computer n smartphone. Plus software/apps to load on them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My sig :(((((
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A house :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread