What’s something you would like to change about yourself? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
For me:
As far as physical traits go, I’d like to change my fingers lmao. They’re sort of short, and it’s really annoying as a pianist since I can’t reach a lot of notes consistently, and it really affects my playing. My left hand can only reach a M9, and my right a P8.
For non-physical, I’d like to change how open I am about myself. I find it hard to truly trust people so I wear a lot of masks around different people and at the end of the day, those masks become ingrained into me and they become really hard to take off and idk... it just gets lonely sometimes


Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 
D

Deleted member 74

It honestly depends on my moods/mental state. I have times where I'd like to change everything about me because I can't stand what I see when I look at myself and times where I can really see myself in a good light, but those times are less than the bad times so I hope to change that and grow to healthily accept who I am inside out more.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i think i have room to grow in every area. nearly all of them significant. something i really want to change is my sedentary lifestyle. i don't really do anything.
ok but that is a mood. My bus ride is really long, about 40 min each way, and all I want to do when I get home is to sleep, but no, homework happens so I’m always sitting
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Physical appearance - To lose 10 pounds and to be prettier

Mental/Emotional - I wish I didn’t get anxious so easily and I wish I didn’t beat myself up so much. I also wish I could be a little less sensitive and quick to judge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread