What's Something You'd Collect if Money Wasn't An Issue? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Personally, because I am a bookworm.
I'd want to collect all of the Hercule Poirot books by Agatha Christie.
I think her books are more expensive than typical paper book ones
and because there are 40+ books it'd be super expensive to actually finish the collection.

:nekosweat: :nekosweat: :nekosweat: :nekosweat:

But what about you?​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I love jewelry a lot. Different ones for different occasions. A bunch for everyday use. I would love it
Lucky-I struggle even having a pair of bands on my wrist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Kpop albums :llama_tea:
That's another one I'd do but I don't think I use the CD's enough despite using them for ages when I first got them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Luxury watches, for reference here are some of my dream watches:

1. Patek Philippe Nautilus:
EF0A44EF-24D9-4252-9653-CA4CF0081DC4.jpeg


2. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak:
EDFA0EA1-690F-40F8-B0C1-25A9768D33EC.jpeg


3. A.Lange & Söhne Datograph Perpetual:
02C9E1BB-9E95-4203-864E-164BEBACD1BB.jpeg

€285,000 lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread