What's THE bad habit YOU want to quit? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have a bad habit of being lazy I feel sometimes.
I also pick at my nails and skin a lot and usually make my fingers and lips bleed
as a result.

I also have a hard time with sweets. I can resist them but if I don't resist, I go overboard.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
also procrastination.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Forgetting to take the laundry out of the dryer for actual days until my roommate texts me and is like, when you have time can you move your laundry?
it's so embarassing that i'm an airhead like that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Forgetting to take the laundry out of the dryer for actual days until my roommate texts me and is like, when you have time can you move your laundry?
it's so embarassing that i'm an airhead like that
Oof my least favorite thing is folding laundry-but also I hate hate hate doing dishes by hand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
procrastinating :sj_weary:

i haven't been procrastinating for a few days but i feel that there's still room for improvement for me
The struggle is REAL
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Waiting until the last possible moment to start something and then rushing through it. This usually happens when I am too lazy to even get out of the bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread