What's the best christmas gift you've opened? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont know if there was one that was over others, like I was mostly asking utensiels and useful stuff and didnt get one thing thatd been overly fancy or expensive. I guess ill use most the wool socks my mother got commissioned for me, especially it being winter and all so maybe them.
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont know if there was one that was over others, like I was mostly asking utensiels and useful stuff and didnt get one thing thatd been overly fancy or expensive. I guess ill use most the wool socks my mother got commissioned for me, especially it being winter and all so maybe them.
Wool socks are so comfy!!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
An addition for my circuit that connects it to a google assistant.
Im going to be so lazy once I get it programmed and just tell it to do everything for me :sanapray:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I surprisingly never cared for the expensive gifts even though I was given hand helds before

I got workout attire,and some incense and a new art book in marvel and sets of pencils.

c: I liked it a lot honestly.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My first camera ever, when getting the gift itself I hadn't really been into photography all that much yet but by having it, it eventually made me fall in love with photography. :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread