what's the best drink you have had at a bar? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I became 21 in mids of COVID so I couldn't really go to a bar yet

any suggestions for when i finally go? :3
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me 28 never been to a bar before.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I can't remember what it was called, but it was a tasty fruit cocktail with rum, it was. So colourful... But boy did it fuck me up in no time, tasted so good I drank it too fast lol
I've had sex on the beach (the drink lol) That was alright... I like fruity things cause they mask the alcohol taste but they can get you in trouble lol

My usual is whiskey and coke, but I don't think alot if younger people have a liking for a dark liquor that burns your chest a little.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Too young to drink (15 fitna be 16 next month) but beer is disgusting!!!
I thought it was coke and accidentally took a gulp. I had to wash my tongue for like 5 minutes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread