What’s the best website to buy face moisturizer online at a good price? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2025
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13
I've been looking to restock my face moisturizer and want to make sure I’m getting a good deal without compromising on quality.

There are so many options like Amazon, Sephora, Ulta, and some local beauty sites. Where do you usually shop for skincare online? Any sites you trust for good prices and authentic products? Recommendations are welcome!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I use Yesstyle since I use Beauty of Joseon.
Yesstyle sells Korean, Chinese and Japanese products and you get points.
You can use the points to get a discount on your next purchase.

Only downside is that for me, it takes a month to reach here and they recently swapped transporters. My last package was in their warehouse a few cities over for a while with no update.

I did see that our version of TJ Max sells BoJ and other brands like CosRX, so I might just shop there whenever I need something
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread