what's the best you've ever been? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. so far ofc :)

mee?? it was this one summer three years ago when I was somehow happy even though my life sucked and I was completely alone... but idk what I did or how, I just somehow (and it was the only time in my life I managed to do this..) found some inner strength, light, and positivity.. I felt like I figured it all out and I was happy for no apparent reason. I had lost weight, cleared my skin, and just looked and felt my best......I was glowing inside out.. idk what happened later, I guess life and stress and so on.... how to go back to that now ahh..... but I really wanna....... so that was me at my best, I was somehow calm and content all on my own.. 😅
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think I was the happiest when I moved to my own place after living with a terrible roommate
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Either middle of high school, I had close friends I did dumb stuff with, I got everything figured out for that age. It was just lot less stressful time and i got into many different stuff including anime, cosplay and kpop.

Or around year and half ago. I was having intership, working with city and making research for the city. I felt like I was challenged in work, but the stress didn't carry over outside of it. My thoughts on subjects and intellectual was appreciated, I felt that I was doing sth worthwhile and important. That work was important for my self-image of the time I think, like just feeling like my studies had been worth it and I was being taken seriously and appreciated. I hope I can land similar job after my studies. I rly want to be working rather than studying now xd
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mentally, I think it was probably back in school days, when my only concerns were studying, hanging out with friends and get some naps, life was so easy back then. :<
I think I'm still ok right now, but life can be so tiresome and full of concerns sometimes. I miss not worrying too much about everything.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think sometime in the middle of last year. I remember a really clear memory at school, when I was messing around with friends and playing with the school's chickens. It's one of my best memories.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
D

Deleted member 74

I think the best I've ever been was the time I spent with my best friend from 5'th and 6'th grade, despite the fact that we're not close anymore. In those two years, I found the friendship and conversations we shared to be the most genuine I've ever been with anyone in my life. We had many funny memories. We knew and were comfortable with ourselves, we knew we weren't popular or liked acceptable things but we were genuinely happy anyway. We didn't think deeply about outside factors. It was like we were in a bubble of our own, watching animes together, her making flan for me inspired by a manga I introduced to her, her introducing me to Ghibli by giving me a cd of Spirited Away, going bowling on her Birthday, printing in classrooms during lunch, reading together in the library, even our arguments. Everyone knew us to be really close. I think this is a time in my life where I felt a way, so peaceful and open, that I don't think I'll ever again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Skinnny

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
One day I was listening to Flower, by Larc en ciel

And suddenly all my doubts got solved and tears came

Idk what it was, but after that my life progressed a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Skinnny

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Probably when I was around 8 or 9, my life wasn’t necessarily great back then but I was surrounded by friends who made everything easier for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Skinnny
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
my first year of college, I made some mistakes but I grew a lot... I made some huge mistakes but given my circumstances at this time it's a given... I was genuinely happy and worked everything out pretty well for a large portion of it though
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
2015-18 were overall pretty great, both professionally and personally. Felt even better coz 2012-14 were some of the worst times of my life, so I could appreciate the contrast that much more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread