what's the biggest amount of alcohol you have been able to drink? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
.... Hard to really say... One time I remember well I started drinking at 11am and didn't stop till just after 10pm... Bare in mind I was 16 with high torelance.. Didn't really get drunk off beer or cider, only spirits/hard liquor or wine. I remember that day we started off with beer, the switched to cider, then wine.. Then started shotting vodka (not normal shots, tea cup half full shots) by 6pm.
Everyone was drunk by 6pm I got drunk around 8pm, they still drank less that me though most stopped at the vodka cup shots lol
I was able to outdrink most people back then...
But Can barely hold much now... I have aged lol

It just talking timed quantity... A whole large bottle of straight sambuca in under 10 mins.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im a lightweight, i tried to drink when i was younger just after i entered work force/out of school, tried beer, others n wine. Mostly got red in the face n not feeling well, until the last time when i went to a friend's wine sth party ig u call it, i threw up n left early. It dint help tat i only knew the host n none of his friends there. It was his n his wife's home. So embarrassing i nvr went bk, lost touch but not entirely cos of tat just went our different ways.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread