what's the craziest/silliest fight you ever had with someone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
whether it's a verbal or even physical one..

I had a best friend/neighbour when I was a kid and we once got into a fight over playdough I believe. We scratched each other and I think I pulled her hair in self defense. I remember going home upset and crying. She then put the the pieces of playdough in front of my door as a peace offering. Wrong are those who say life is easy when you're young ..

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So when I was kid flipping a finger was considered this huge insult and most horrible thing. I don't remember what me and my best friends initially started fighting over, but somehow it resulted to one of us flipping a finger at another. We had mostly same walk from school to home so during whole walk home we kept flipping fingers at each other and getting more and more insulted over it. I don't think we talked in days after it. :jisoosmh:

Imagine how ridiculous it must have looked though, two 8 year girls looking angry af and just continuously flipping each others finger. Not jokingly, but as actual insult.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i had this friend, or more like a frenemy when i was 14-15 who was extremely childish all the time but it wasn't that bad until she suddenly started arguing with me stating that gingerbreads without decoration are not considered gingerbreads :wimwim: i just said i don't like sprinkles and frosting and she went on to elaborate on that for no reason. i still don't know why.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had a fight over a board game rule
I found it stupid so I ignored the whole thing and he called it "cheating"
:pandamad::pandamad: I am not a cheater (well sometimes 🤭🤭)
Where you playing Sorry, Uno or Monopoly?

Cause if you where then he's by default in the wrong because everyone ignores the true rules
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I was 3 or 4 at a bible study arguing with a group of adults about where the bactrian camel originates from or some nonsense like that. It had to do with some kind of animal though and I was a HUGE zoology nerd even from that age. They of course dismissed me so I dragged over an encyclopedia, flipped to the right page, and just walked off. My mother brags about it to this day
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I got mad at @YouNiceKeepGoin because she stole my burger condiment and hid it but I though she was holding mine. She was really holding hers and I tried taking it from her. She said it was hers. I got really mad and frustrated at her so she gave it back.

A few second later, I felt bad so I started crying. She said it was ok so we ended that.
I felt so bad...
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I was 8, we moved away for 2 years and returned to the same place. In the meanwhile, my best friend and me wrote each other letters. So we kept in contact. When I returned to our school, I found out she also made another "best friend" which I think was cool. Yeah that other girl didn't like me. So one day when school was over and we walked towards our bikes, she was looking for a fight with me because she didn't want to 'share' our best friend. I didn't do anything, but she punched me on the nose. Luckily it wasn't a good hit because it could've gone VERY wrong.

Still don't like her till this day
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My brother and I always have the silliest fights. As we both ate two stubborn tauruses it is definitely not easy to change what we think about certain things. We both always argue about our childhood memories for some reason.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Probably about Money is my siliiest rowe I can think of.

Like it's just lame when all people think about, is you owing them money.
as friends or family, you shouldn't have to go through that door ya know.

It wasn't with me. But my twin has this huge grudge against our mum over money
and he still has that grudge seven years later.

I mention this because, it's tearing our family apart slowly but surely and it makes me feel incredibly sad for mum.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
My brother was being a asshole and tried to beat me up cuz i change the radio station, he failed and i pinned him against the door of the car and let him cry like a baby, he picked the wrong week to mess with me, i usually let him do what ever but i wasn't having it that day. (We are 1 1/2 years apart)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
My friend got mad at me because I kept agreeing with her :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread