What's the dumbest thing you've done recently? (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wanted to share this because I'm dumb and I think it's funny :wimwim:

Yesterday I left my phone in the freezer. It was only in there for about 5 minutes. The reason why is was in there is because I sat it in there to get some ice and I completely forgot to take it back out :wimwim:

Anyway, what dumb moment have you had recently? Please tell so I can feel less stupid :wimwim:

lexuswoo is now dumbwoo :wimwim:
 

TRAUMATHON

summer breeze
.
Joined
3 May 2020
Messages
859
Reactions Received
1,714
Location
🌸✨💗💫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
deobi <3
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/he
ajhshddhj last night i was walking down the hallway singing "shawty like a melody in my head" and my mom turned around the corner into the hall.
she scared me bc i was in my ZONE so i screamed SO mf LOUD at my MOM :sadcat: not only that but she also heard my bad 1 am singing
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Put too much pressure on a sewing needle, it broke in pieces and went flying around, could have stabbed my eye
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds horrifying :llama_shook:
well my instructor made me jump a very low jump but my horse jumped from way too far
also lucky that it had just rained and they went over it with the tractor so the sand was quite soft
but yeah 3 months no riding for me... and I rode 3 weeks with her...
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
well my instructor made me jump a very low jump but my horse jumped from way too far
also lucky that it had just rained and they went over it with the tractor so the sand was quite soft
but yeah 3 months no riding for me... and I rode 3 weeks with her...
Poor Belgi :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i got a hamster

okay not that dumb but like,,,,my savings T.T
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Oh now here's a thread where I don't have to think a lot to answer.

The other day my mom was messing around with the water register (the thing that turns all the water in the house on or off, idk the name in english), and I went to the sink in the bathroom and turned the faucet on.

I assumed i closed it well, but since the water register was off... well, you can predict how it goes.

I went to my bed to read a book on my kindle and when I noticed my room was flooded lol

Luckily there wasn't much damage, I only lost a HDMI cable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread