What's the dumbest way you've been injured? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
all my accidents are dumb accidents, but of recent accidents...
I was leaving my room and stubbed my toe against the wall and hit my wrist onto the metal part of the door, then as I went into my sister's room I hit my shoulder on her doorframe, leaving her room I hit my forearm on the doorframe, then I finally somehow hit my leg on my doorframe coming back in
:wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread