What's the farthest you've ever traveled by car? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
just a little :lisalaugh: i have a lot of morrocan friends who drive home each year too, hope i can tag along sometime,, morroco is so beautiful :sanapray:
Each year!!!! I went only twice with the car
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably Canada. LA to Canada.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't own a car so the farthest would be when at the age of 11 a classmate's parents offered to take me home from school when there was an event which ended at 6pm when it was already dark outside :wonugl:

And you were coming from like... Poland, right? Or am I confusing you with somebody else? lol
it might be me, i'm the one from poland :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I live in the UK so distance travelled by car isn't that epic lol.

I'd say around 400 miles.
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
How far is the Lake district in England to/from London? Or Birmingham to/from London? I did those by car when i visited/stayed in England in my youth for a short while. Or in Germany from Bonn/Badd Godesburg to a big city Frankfurt, i think. Same timeframe/year/visit/trip to Europe. I loved it there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread