What's the funniest typo or autocorrect you've ever made? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thx @NASA for the facepalm moment. lol

Anyway, besides the most recent one, I was texting my dad once about a cover I heard of What Makes You Beautiful, and autocorrect changed it to What Males You Beautiful... lmaoooooo
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Thx @NASA for the facepalm moment. lol

Anyway, besides the most recent one, I was texting my dad once about a cover I heard of What Makes You Beautiful, and autocorrect changed it to What Males You Beautiful... lmaoooooo
It's okay I think if you read it back I was the dumber one :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
For the thread, I can't think of anything I did myself that stands out atm but I do remember clear as day my bff was trying to write cautious but she kept writing couscous and she didn't know how to write it properly so we spent like 20 minutes going back and forth her explaining what she means and me tryna work it out, every now and then I torment her about it by sending her a pic of couscous
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I accidentally typed suck instead of such :facepalm:

792E5473-9E56-4AE0-8C7C-0B1FA575383D.jpeg
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
We were discussing about something on my work group chat and my "cork" got autocorrected and sent as "c..." You know what :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread