For me it’s iz*one. Cute songs but nothing jumps out at me to stan. I do like Highlight though (should have been the title track I might have stanned)
Do u like limitless at least???Listenable, but there's a plethora of better songs out there. I liked Fly Away
With Me when I first heard it but it reminded me too much of 2PM's My House.
Yes. Limitless is my 4th favourite NCT song.Do u like limitless at least???
Ok listen to sun and moon it's goodYes. Limitless is my 4th favourite NCT song.
Same, the only b-side I like is Turtle. Its a shame because their physicals are super pretty and I’m jealous for the Once that get to collect them.I only like TWICE title tracks. I guess their b-sides are for ONCE only.
Violet for song of the decadeok fine, I am an akgae
it is a bop. I also liked violet from their demo album
And this is why I'm the lone InSpiritInfinite. I love all their songs and their choreo, but I just couldn't get into as a whole group. I was a big fan of L though.
So you don't stan anything but you listen to the songs?Every K-pop groups
I only like one Idol:Jaehyun
I Wonder how you have a crush with all the members
But I m mainly a K-pop fan for the songs
Oh I loved Under Cover as well and since it was the first song I heard from them, I thought that maybe they would have had more songs like it but they didn't, so although I was on the verge of stanning my first BG, it fell short of it.A.C.E
I'm currently only a casual "undercover" listener; their only great song. The rest of their discography is mediocre to good; not great. Having no additional reason to be a fan; I just settle for it to be just a one-song group. However; I really tried.
I love youViolet for song of the decade
And this is why I'm the lone InSpirit
Yeah, that's how it was for me too.Oh I loved Under Cover as well and since it was the first song I heard from them, I thought that maybe they would have had more songs like it but they didn't, so although I was on the verge of stanning my first BG, it fell short of it.