- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Because I guess people aren't allowed to be clumsy anymore
LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO FIGHT FOR DADDY SANGYEON![]()
Because I guess people aren't allowed to be clumsy anymorey'all acting like you've never dropped food before
We gotta protectLOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO FIGHT FOR DADDY SANGYEON
![]()
ALWAYS! FOREVER!We gotta protect![]()
Ikr it was adorable he did so wellALWAYS! FOREVER!
His cake was so cute??? I missed his bday and Changmin's too, I'm sad :'((
I want him to bake me a bunny cake for my birthday this month... CREKER DID YOU HEAR ME?Ikr it was adorable he did so wellhe looked so upset and frustrated when he dropped it there was no way he did that on purpose
I am always missing birthdays dw![]()