what's the lastest movie that you enjoyed? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
It's been so long since I watched movies. I just watch shows that I already watched... I think Cruella will be good if I finish my exams though.
 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
saw luca in theaters last week and loved it, best movie i've seen this year so far :sanapray:

MV5BZTQyNTU0MDktYTFkYi00ZjNhLWE2ODctMzBkM2U1ZTk3YTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MzE4MDU@._V1_.jpg
omg sounds awesome, ive been wanting to see it 😍
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,191
Reactions Received
46,858
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,064
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Last movie I watched was Mary Poppins Returns - I LOVED MP growing up, which was part of the inspo behind my username! (the other being Jimin, ofc lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread