.. just something meaningful to you that has changed recently?
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 September 2019 #1 .. just something meaningful to you that has changed recently? Spoiler: me It hasn't actually happened yet lol but I'll be going through a little makeover and going to London as well soon :D Reactions: potato, username1, jasque and 2 others
.. just something meaningful to you that has changed recently? Spoiler: me It hasn't actually happened yet lol but I'll be going through a little makeover and going to London as well soon :D
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 1 September 2019 #2 I've recently started uni It's not been very fun so far Reactions: potato, Soleski and kodoku
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 1 September 2019 #3 My drawing got better <3 Reactions: potato, Soleski and kodoku
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 1 September 2019 #4 I saw The Rose last night Reactions: potato, kodoku and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 1 September 2019 #5 This just reminded me that nothing really happened this summer. I am going to cut my hair next week tho. Reactions: potato and kodoku
This just reminded me that nothing really happened this summer. I am going to cut my hair next week tho.
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 3 September 2019 #6 I got my hair cut recently and I didn't like it at first but I've gotten used to it ^^ Reactions: username1 and kodoku