- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Don't a lot of animals speak animal thoughAnimal![]()
ok fair point u didnt specify which is the least spoken by human cuz idk anyone who speaks bird or elephantDon't a lot of animals speak animal though
Thereby making it widely spoken![]()
by the way, there is one Turkish village where people can understand each other by whistling and call it "bird language" o.o maybe that countsok fair point u didnt specify which is the least spoken by human cuz idk anyone who speaks bird or elephant
the only thing i can imagine is that thing they did in the hunger games with those birds that mimic'd one sound and repeat it for other to hearby the way, there is one Turkish village where people can understand each other by whistling and call it "bird language" o.o maybe that counts
Animal![]()
As far as I know... like Dumi or smn like that. There are some languages that only have a single speaker or smn like that, I never understood if they put that language to paper at least? If not well, it's dead
Extinct animals' languages
i actually don't know, but according to Google, it's![]()
by the way, there is one Turkish village where people can understand each other by whistling and call it "bird language" o.o maybe that counts
What aboutteach me some stuff girl
oh my god i physically rolled my eyes and i love punsWhat about
sign language
But am I wrongoh my god i physically rolled my eyes and i love puns![]()
DOOOOOOOOOODWhat about
sign language
thats definitely one of the lesser spoken languages, but these days there are a lot of programs which have a live sign language translator which is pretty nice.What about
sign language
I mean if you take a technical sense of the word yeah sureBut am I wrong![]()
Same. I only learned the alphabet, and spelling out words would be kind of painful and not umthats definitely one of the lesser spoken languages, but these days there are a lot of programs which have a live sign language translator which is pretty nice.
I really wish they'd teach sign language in school tho, I think it should be mandatory to know at least the basics of it
But you don't speak sign languagethats definitely one of the lesser spoken languages, but these days there are a lot of programs which have a live sign language translator which is pretty nice.
I really wish they'd teach sign language in school tho, I think it should be mandatory to know at least the basics of it
How would you knowBut you don't speak sign language
The whole point of it is that it's not spoken it's signed![]()
How would you knowMaybe I already made plans to learn it
![]()