What's the least spoken language in the world (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:wimwim:
But you cant speak it out loud
Thats not how the language even works
i mean that sounds like sign language is just sth u do on the side altho it's the only way some people can articulate themselves in daily life :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think there is bunch languages that are dying cause there is just couple speakers of them and they are getting old?

THough, I guess the "right" ansswer is languages that have already died and have no speakers
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Aside from Sign Language :nayeonisdone:
I went on a picnic once and there was this family who spoke Tamil (my language) as well as a different language. I aksed my mum what language it was and she said that it was a language that had no alphabet and is only spoken. I'm not quite sure how much it is spoken around the world but she said it was quite a rare language.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread