i think it was like 3 or 4 hours for me
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 17 May 2021 #1 i think it was like 3 or 4 hours for me Reactions: Abeamus, Willow and Tickita
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,139 Reactions Received 46,806 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 184,350 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 17 May 2021 #2 three hours - I meant to get up at six but it ended up being nine before I knew it lol Reactions: Willow
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 17 May 2021 #3 5 hours Reactions: Willow
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 May 2021 #4 A couple hours for me Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 18 May 2021 #5 Maybe three hours?
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 18 May 2021 #6 A couple hours if I wake up really early as I try and stay in bed until I'd ideally actually want to wake up
A couple hours if I wake up really early as I try and stay in bed until I'd ideally actually want to wake up
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,080 Reactions Received 72,511 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,402 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 1 June 2022 #7 4-5 hours
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,374 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,094 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 1 June 2022 #8 4 hours