What's the main emotion in your heart? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What would you say is the feeling that takes up most of your heart, something you've felt the most or the longest..?

for me, it's probably melancholy.. there's an unchanging bittersweet sadness in me and I'm always longing for something, the missing peace, a reason why..

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Love for my angel Jimin:pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Pride and Superiority.

I would call myself a little arrogant at times, especially about my family. I am proud of my family and I tend to think that my family is the better than most other people I know.

But then again... I don't think that feeling of superiority comes from nothing... Let's just say that I am from a smart and talented family.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well it use to be pure emotional Pain...
im not entirely sure now...some between indifference and nothingness i think...
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread