there are plenty of guys :worry: sixnine exists :sj_weary:
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 16 May 2020 #21 there are plenty of guys sixnine exists Reactions: potato, Willow, Sourcekeeper and 1 other person
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 16 May 2020 #22 Dunno... I don't tend to remember... But I suppose the girls come out to play more than the boys. Last edited: 16 May 2020 Reactions: potato and Willow
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 May 2020 #23 I think us females are more invested in talking and being active in fandoms than males for some reason. male fans tend to be generally more chill .
I think us females are more invested in talking and being active in fandoms than males for some reason. male fans tend to be generally more chill .