- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
April and May?It means the fourth and fifth months.
Leave out the "and" and that's my name don't wear it out.April and May?
Really? Is there names like that? So cuteLeave out the "and" and that's my name don't wear it out.
There is when your dad is drunk and looking to be right... Though I met one more with better meaning. So yes there is more then one April May roaming out there. There are a few of us.Really? Is there names like that? So cute
Ohhh that's a unique name! I like itThere is when your dad is drunk and looking to be right... Though I met one more with better meaning. So yes there is more then one April May roaming out there. There are a few of us.
your name's april may?Leave out the "and" and that's my name don't wear it out.
Why is that so hard to believe?your name's april may?![]()
oh i didn't mean to offend you jwnsjncx im sorry if i did^^Why is that so hard to believe?
I really like itWhy is that so hard to believe?