What's the most annoying job interview question? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's the most annoying job interview question?

I think for me are these:
And what are your salary expectations? Ehm, just give me decent money or tell me how much you'd offer :wimwim:
Why do you want this job? Because dying of hunger doesn't seem appealing to me
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
did they really ask you this? :pandaannoyed:
one of my teachers got asked “what type of tree would you be?” during an interview for a school once
he freaked out and said maples because everyone likes maples
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
one of my teachers got asked “what type of tree would you be?” during an interview for a school once
he freaked out and said maples because everyone likes maples
oh damn :wimwim: now I'll start thinking what kind of tree I am just in case they ask me in an interview
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
did they really ask you this? :pandaannoyed:
at my first interview they asked me what animal i would be yea,,,, i dont remember what i answered but apparently this is a thing :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
at my first interview they asked me what animal i would be yea,,,, i dont remember what i answered but apparently this is a thing :wimwim:
Ok, I will think about this too :lisalaugh:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Where do you see yourself in five years?
:wimwim:
I mean I don't know. I don't even know where I'll be in an hour, why 5 years :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The question that's not a question at all: "Tell me about yourself."
Oh yeah... and it's supposed to be the warm up. Like... hello it's me and I want your money :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Where do you see yourself in five years?
:wimwim:
I mean I don't know. I don't even know where I'll be in an hour, why 5 years :jisoosmh:
for real :lisalaugh: Plus... I don't like to talk about my plans, otherwise they won't happen :taesip:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Ok, I will think about this too :lisalaugh:
I would say panda because everyone loves pandas and they’ve somehow survived for so long (they’re older than bamboos) despite being so inadept at survival :wimwim: I think it encapsulates me pretty well
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I would say panda because everyone loves pandas and they’ve somehow survived for so long (they’re older than bamboos) despite being so inadept at survival :wimwim: I think it encapsulates me pretty well
oh, this is a good answer, I like it! But I'm a designer, not HR :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The question that's not a question at all: "Tell me about yourself."
Oh my god this one is the worst.
"I'm a college student and yeah"
All I can ever come up with :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread