- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,945
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I actually dislike a lot of chocolate because people always get dark chocolate and its really not that tastyDark chocolate
definitely bitter gourd
Honestly I thought nobody would know itbitter gourd, a.k.a. bitter melon
I cant believe people drink it without milk in itblack coffee (before I was a coffee drinker)
medicine is so disgusting, only the tiny one's are goodWhatever the pain meds I take sometimes are, yuck!
it's fairly common to the Chinese communityHonestly I thought nobody would know it![]()
Glad to hear thatit's fairly common to the Chinese community
I can’t stand dark chocolate. I have heard people say those who like it have just matured. Which is so dumbI actually dislike a lot of chocolate because people always get dark chocolate and its really not that tasty![]()
Bonk them!I can’t stand dark chocolate. I have heard people say those who like it have just matured. Which is so dumb![]()
OhhhAbsinthe (Wormwood) tea. It's a good appetite suppressant.
My grandma drinks straight black coffeeI cant believe people drink it without milk in it![]()
whats ur stance?My grandma drinks straight black coffee
My mother cannot stand it lol
I'm not a big coffee person in general, but I prefer sweeter. I could drink either, thoughwhats ur stance?![]()