What's the most comments you've ever gotten (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
do artist threads count?
mochiface actually started the xrg/smngg thread, which morphed into the current aespa thread, but I have over 700 comments there alone :wimwim:

come join the thread new mys

yes this is shameless promo
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t think I´ve ever got more than like 10? but that´s a lot in my eyes :D
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey and ADORA

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think my trading thread has almost 190 replies atm? I've had normal threads that reached 4 pages but that was mainly cause they got derailed and people started talking to each other lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread