What's The Most Cringey Thing You've Done? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday I posted on my private story a screenshot of this song:


And wrote over it that I would love to read a sapphic book with a protag or love interest named Hannah.
I didn't specify why (because I wanted it to fit this song and have the song be its theme song).
I am also Bisexual and have many friends named Hannah.

I'm cringing at the thought of one of my friends seeing that and thinking I might have feelings for them.
I don't know why I fucking posted it without thinking it through....
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe your BF is into a love triangle? Then you wouldnt have to feel too awful :wimwim:
I'm not interested in any of my friends named Hannah LOL.
My bf is down for a threesome possibly but I'm not lOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
oh god :wimwim:

my friend was telling me something in the middle of a very busy, very noisy hallway and i kept mishearing it as erection (nsfw ?). you know how you sometimes, just for a moment, you forget a word? yea well i forgot what that word meant, but instead of just shutting up when my friend told me to i kept going "HUH ?? SORRY I CANT HEAR U ?? DID U SAY ERECTION? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ??? ERECTION WHAT ??"

im an idiot :pikagun:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh god :wimwim:

my friend was telling me something in the middle of a very busy, very noisy hallway and i kept mishearing it as erection (nsfw ?). you know how you sometimes, just for a moment, you forget a word? yea well i forgot what that word meant, but instead of just shutting up when my friend told me to i kept going "HUH ?? SORRY I CANT HEAR U ?? DID U SAY ERECTION? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ??? ERECTION WHAT ??"

im an idiot :pikagun:
girl the fuck is up with your badges!?!?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread