- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahhh such a waste? Pills?Some of my anime figurines shamefully when I was off my pills.
Probably a few hundred dollars worth in all.
Plus the rare one I stuffed and could no longer use sigh.
My medication. I didn't take them for months. I was cutting up my clothes and tried selling everything or breaking it.Ahhh such a waste? Pills?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what? That's bad. Ok I'm waiting for the storyMy medication. I didn't take them for months. I was cutting up my clothes and tried selling everything or breaking it.
Because my psychosis and the voices, dreams told me I was going to be rich in Iceland. It never happened.
But yeah I will tell you the whole story one time.
I will message you it. through DM. Hold on.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what? That's bad. Ok I'm waiting for the story
I've broke 2 tablets loltablet i sat on my lil bro tablet and broke it
Oh in total my and my bro broke 3 tablets (1 me 2 him)I've broke 2 tablets lol
OMG! So did you broke someone's heart ah?i heard a human heart costs $442000![]()
OhhhhProbably my earlier smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy Note 9![]()
Good girlOh in total my and my bro broke 3 tablets (1 me 2 him)
what do you think? do you think i broke someone's heart?OMG! So did you broke someone's heart ah?
Then lol?what do you think? do you think i broke someone's heart?![]()
Ohhhhmy first smartphoneI didn't even have it for a week but somehow damaged the display when I took it to school the first day