And why do you think so?
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 2 December 2021 #1 And why do you think so? Reactions: Abeamus, Tickita and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,414 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 2 December 2021 #2 Jopping because it’s too iconic Reactions: Myco
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 December 2021 #3 I'll go with Spellbound by TVXQ, because of the jazzy concept and one take camera Reactions: Myco
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 2 December 2021 #4 i think God's Menu because the song blew up and is iconic Reactions: Myco
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,378 Reactions Received 76,685 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,300 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 2 December 2021 #5 Well hard to argue with Nonstop since it blew them up Reactions: Myco
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 2 December 2021 #6 ASAP, do I have to explain? Reactions: Myco
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 2 December 2021 #7 Obsession I submit this gif as reason enough, they look like they could kill me but also look so cool I would be okay with it
Obsession I submit this gif as reason enough, they look like they could kill me but also look so cool I would be okay with it
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,202 Reactions Received 46,872 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,737 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 2 December 2021 #8 probably their Love Yourself era, but then I may be biased bc they'd just released Her and were already working on Tear when I joined the fandom. lol
probably their Love Yourself era, but then I may be biased bc they'd just released Her and were already working on Tear when I joined the fandom. lol
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 2 December 2021 #9 STRIVE Just look at my dp.
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,346 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,417 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 2 December 2021 #10 Cheer Up/TT and What Is Love?
S Swan42 . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,841 Reactions Received 1,696 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,143 2 December 2021 #11 Gangnam Style. Need I say more?