- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'll let it slide.idk anymore.. just food if that counts lol
I feel like I'm missing out.Animal Crossing: New Horizons![]()
It's very cute~ I just can't play it for long periods of time because I get bored after, like, 15 minutes.I feel like I'm missing out.
Amazon, bro. Amazon.I mean, everything is closed so the only thing you can buy is food![]()
That's not long at all. lolIt's very cute~ I just can't play it for long periods of time because I get bored after, like, 15 minutes.
It takes 45 days for Amazon to ship hereAmazon, bro. Amazon.
bro, that's awesomeA signed Jun poster.![]()
It's an early birthday present to myself.bro, that's awesome
Even with Prime?It takes 45 days for Amazon to ship here![]()