What’s the most times you had to go through security on one plane trip? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
3 for me now. :uwu: It was multiple planes but one trip. We went through security in Russia as usual. Then we went through security to enter the area for international flights at the next airport (we didn’t have to on the way to Russia though, we were at the international departures area by default). Then we went through security to enter our gate at that same airport (because we totally didn’t go through security twice that day already). Lots of fun. Never had to go through security to enter a singular gate, though my mom says she’s seen it at other airports when the flight was heading to the USA. Guess the US doesn’t trust security at certain airports? At least at customs we didn’t get stopped, I was surprised because I’ve been stopped and searched and asked targeted questions about any tie I had to Russia a couple years back and I hadn’t even visited Russia. But this time was fine apparently. Maybe they just didn’t want to stop every Russian because the flight I was on had a lot of Russians. Idk but I’m not complaining, I was only carrying things that are okay like cookies but I still get nervous.
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
Last time I flew, I went through standard security in Seoul. I flew to Atlanta, where we had to go to baggage claim, re-check our bags, return through standard security, and show our passports one more time when we got on the plane to Denver. I wouldn't have had a problem going through customs, as I was well under the import limit for people coming into the country and most of it was Kpop albums and concert merch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread