what's the most underrated thing about you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what's something about you people around you don't recognize and/or appreciate?

I feel like most people in real life don't see me for who I am and it feels pretty suffocating. I think I am considerate and put others before me, but people just think I'm a weakling and a fool. Sadly, kindness gets mistaken for weakness and being different often means getting punished.. however, there are a few people who are thankful for me and treat me well too

 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m very loud. A lot of people look at my small height and polite manner and think I’m shy and quiet, but I am very loud and obnoxious when I want to be.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Similar to you people just don’t seem to see me for who I am. They think I am this bubbly, happy, smiley etc person. They never see how deep and passionate I can get. Everyone just seems to see me as this ditzy confused girl.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Similar to you really. Throughout high school there weren’t many people who disliked me, but at the same time couldn’t be bothered to be my friend. They’d chat to me in class, but sorta ditch me at break and dinner. Then right at the end of high school I was chatting to a couple of people, and one said that I was misunderstood. That confused me because nobody had really bothered to get to know me in the five years I was there, and as far as I was aware didn’t do anything to put people off doing so.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My accent I would say. (It's not the stereotypical Australian one people are used to hearing)
So when they do hear it. It's a surprise. (kind of mellow aussie I suppose?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
MY GENIUSNESS!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread