COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What’s the most unique place you’ve stayed overnight? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In Russia we were traveling along the Golden Ring and stayed inside a Kremlin in one of the cities (fortress inside a city basically), which was pretty cool. It also meant that we got the inside of the fortress to ourselves (and the other people staying there, but we didn’t see them) since the gates to the Kremlin closed at some point for the evening/night. We did see some security too but I think that’s all. It was nice because it was rather crowded in the day, so being able to appreciate it empty later on in the day was nice (it was summer so it didn’t get dark for a good while. Earlier than in like St. Petersburg but still late).

What was the most unique accommodations you guys have had?

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
That sounds cool :ankha: But expensive I’m guessing, probably worth it though even if just for the bragging rights alone if it is expensive. :scree:
It was!!

I don't know how expensive it was because my family and I went on that trip but it does sound really cool :jenniesmug:

The castle was also like 600 years old if I recall correctly :pandaamazed:

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Ig when I went to the great wolf lodge… I need to travel more…

uran

Professional senpai thief
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
at the basement floor under the stairs in the building my therapist had her office at. I was drunk and 16 :soob:

and for some positive note the coolest and most weirdest feeling to wake up at was in a hotel at å in norway. I felt so scandinavian babes

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was!!

I don't know how expensive it was because my family and I went on that trip but it does sound really cool :jenniesmug:

The castle was also like 600 years old if I recall correctly :pandaamazed:
Dang that’s even older than mine, mine was about 400-500 years old :haylul:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But would you recommend St. Petersburg to people? (after the war of course)
Yes, it’s gorgeous :sanapray: Just make sure you get home in time and don’t get stuck in a different island from where you’re staying :haylul:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah imagine!! Also horror movie cliché Ik but imagine your phone dies too :welp:
Mine 100% would, it dies fairly quick and if I didn't count for being out until 3-5 am ish then I wouldn't have saved battery for that :haylul: But it's possible that maybe getting back on one of the ones that come back down quickly and go up again later is a possibility, idk the layout of the city well. But the times they go up and down do vary

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Mine 100% would, it dies fairly quick and if I didn't count for being out until 3-5 am ish then I wouldn't have saved battery for that :haylul: But it's possible that maybe getting back on one of the ones that come back down quickly and go up again later is a possibility, idk the layout of the city well. But the times they go up and down do vary
@Pyxidis a perfect birthday gift for Vikki would be a powerbank hehehe but I see, so you wouldn't be completely stranded than hehe

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Pyxidis a perfect birthday gift for Vikki would be a powerbank hehehe but I see, so you wouldn't be completely stranded than hehe
Oh I actually did get a powerbank as a christmas gift :haylul: So if I remembered to take it with me I'd be fine, pre powerbank though or if I forgot it I'd be doomed.

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Oh I actually did get a powerbank as a christmas gift :haylul: So if I remembered to take it with me I'd be fine, pre powerbank though or if I forgot it I'd be doomed.
Relatable, so we both have things for "just in case I need it" but when you need it left it at home because it's too much of a hassle :lisalaugh:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Relatable, so we both have things for "just in case I need it" but when you need it left it at home because it's too much of a hassle :lisalaugh:
Of course :haylul: To be honest though this scenario is so hypothetical and unlikely because I don't live in St.Petersburg and if I go I'm unlikely to be there outside of summer and the only real reason I'd go out at that time of day anyways is to watch the bridges rise (its popular among tourists) and the chance I would accidently cross to another island before they rise is practically none. But for residents it may be more likely.

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Of course :haylul: To be honest though this scenario is so hypothetical and unlikely because I don't live in St.Petersburg and if I go I'm unlikely to be there outside of summer and the only real reason I'd go out at that time of day anyways is to watch the bridges rise (its popular among tourists) and the chance I would accidently cross to another island before they rise is practically none. But for residents it may be more likely.
Yes but hypotheticals are fun :lisalaugh:

I bet it is pretty to see those bridges rise during sunrise (right?) seeing the water turn pink and the silhouette of the bridges rise :pandaamazed:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread