What's the non K-Pop song y'all currently jamming to? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I told mortie "blinding lights" was a good song but he doesn't agree :yolk:
Don't listen to him, listen to your sensei on this :sakUwu:
Blinding Lights is a bop :sj_weary:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


been listening to 90's hip-hop rejoice on spotify.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm STRANGE SOOOOOOOOO

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ZOOL - Bang Bang Bang


Sixtones - Ram Pam Pam


Aqours - Deep Resonance
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you tried some Alessia Cara yet?
I am obsessed with her singing voice

I'm obsessed with her version of How Far I'll Go
omg life is so strange. she got recommended to me just yesterday by apple music and I loved what I heard so far
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
omg life is so strange. she got recommended to me just yesterday by apple music and I loved what I heard so far
Wow. Welcome to the world of Alessia Cara.

I'm a longtime fan, and I envy you. These moments of discovery (and there will be many) are always great.

 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow. Welcome to the world of Alessia Cara.

I'm a longtime fan, and I envy you. These moments of discovery (and there will be many) are always great.

yes I love discovering new artists. it‘s always magical
 
  • Love
Reactions: dnb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread