Whats The ONE Thing You Can't Take Criticism on? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I've recently discovered that I have a PROBLEM.
AKA I really like to cook and I'm not bad by any means.
I don't burn stuff. I don't under season stuff.
I don't make things taste like ass.
I'm a decent cook.

But yesterday and multiple times before I found out I really
CANNOT take criticism on my cooking.
My boyfriend tasted a sauce I made which
had arrow root, Tumeric, salt, garlic, pineapple juice, and soy sauce in it as well as ginger.
It was a nice tangy sauce that wasn't too sweet.
But the main issue is the pineapple juice was supposed to be the stare.
So he told me it didn't taste enough like pineapple.
BUT the sauce still tasted fantastic.

I didn't take the comment well.
I know I'm a good cook and I take pride in it.
So small comments sometimes get to me.
:yolk:

What about you?
Anything you have in particular?​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t like when people criticise my taste in music or films. I find it rather childish as I think I´m old enough to listen and watch whatever I want so when people go that "omg, you listen to this?!" I just cringe and say "well, are we 14 that we are having that debate?".
Like unless you are pushing me to listen to the music you like, listen to whatever you want. I expect the same decency.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nothing really... Its more subjective stuff I suppose, like...
Probably the way I dress, like comfy teenager... Sure I'm early 30's but I'm not a dressy up person.
When people tell me what I should do with my hair, face or clothes...or assume I can't get into a relationship because of it
.... Bitch please my natural look bagged me an engagement ring and a baby (it didn't my personality but lol)...
It's just too bad I love being alone, would have be the best wife (low key husband)
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
My music taste and my taste in TV. How much knowledge I do or don't have in pop culture or even in whatever fandoms I claim, as a way to say whether or not I'm a "real fan."
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i don't know if this counts, but my major? it was funny maybe the first couple of times people gave me shit or joked about it, but i've gotten really sick of all the stereotypes and elitism.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread