What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten? (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not much. I like spicy. But not overly as such.

Still like my wasabi on sushi anyday of the week.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
IDK what kind of peppers were in it by when I was younger I took a really, really large bite of my grandpa's homemade salsa... The pain was awful, tears instantly came to my eyes and it took two pieces of bread and a glass of milk to cool down my mouth. My tongue felt tingly the rest of the day. I'm really good with spicy foods but that one I was not at all prepared for lol.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
IDK what kind of peppers were in it by when I was younger I took a really, really large bite of my grandpa's homemade salsa... The pain was awful, tears instantly came to my eyes and it took two pieces of bread and a glass of milk to cool down my mouth. My tongue felt tingly the rest of the day. I'm really good with spicy foods but that one I was not at all prepared for lol.
Ahhhhhh why did you eat a lot lol ahh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my mom's curry is death but I really like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't recall
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread