What's the weirdest encounter you had irl? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was minding my own business on a bench eating my lunch when two girls come up to me and tried to get me to join their cult. Funny enough it was a cult originating from SK. Can't remember what it was called. I tried telling them it was a cult lmao but of course they were in denial. I guess this isn't really a weird encounter, compared to what other's have probably experienced, but to me at the time it was weird. I guess I've been lucky in life so far--nothing too extreme has happened to me.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Was minding my own business on a bench eating my lunch when two girls come up to me and tried to get me to join their cult. Funny enough it was a cult originating from SK. Can't remember what it was called. I tried telling them it was a cult lmao but of course they were in denial. I guess this isn't really a weird encounter, compared to what other's have probably experienced, but to me at the time it was weird. I guess I've been lucky in life so far--nothing too extreme has happened to me.
oh yeah that sounds like your typical cult members trying to get more members encounter lol, reminds me of those 2 older Jehovah's Witnesses that tried to convince our family to join lol
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was waiting for my bus (I worked till 8PM that day so I guess it was around 9PM but it was still light outside) at the busstation, just listening music. And this dude came up to me and asked me for a cigarette. I said I didn't have any. He started asking questions like "are you going home" "where do you live" and "you must have a nice room" and I freaked out a little bit. Luckily he left after I didn't respond because it was really weird
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It seems I attract weird things, I can’t even decide for one :welp:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was waiting for my bus (I worked till 8PM that day so I guess it was around 9PM but it was still light outside) at the busstation, just listening music. And this dude came up to me and asked me for a cigarette. I said I didn't have any. He started asking questions like "are you going home" "where do you live" and "you must have a nice room" and I freaked out a little bit. Luckily he left after I didn't respond because it was really weird
oh wow thats creepy, good that he left yeah^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
tell me any :susPepe:
Well I had 2 in the same day a month ago or something. In the morning when I was a zombie going to work one guy run after me to ask me out someday :welp: He wasn’t a creep, actually he seemed a really good guy but I don’t function very well before coffee(and not only before). Then after work I was waiting for the tram and another guy appeared. I was with my bestie and she said my expression was funny because I seemed so rejecting. This one guy was weird and started to ask many questions like if I am a student, if I’m working. I started to type a message and he was like ‘are you texting your boyfriend?’. I lied and said ‘yes’ so he left:welp:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well I had 2 in the same day a month ago or something. In the morning when I was a zombie going to work one guy run after me to ask me out someday :welp: He wasn’t a creep, actually he seemed a really good guy but I don’t function very well before coffee(and not only before). Then after work I was waiting for the tram and another guy appeared. I was with my bestie and she said my expression was funny because I seemed so rejecting. This one guy was weird and started to ask many questions like if I am a student, if I’m working. I started to type a message and he was like ‘are you texting your boyfriend?’. I lied and said ‘yes’ so he left:welp:
Damn what's with all these guys :facepalm:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn what's with all these guys :facepalm:
No idea. Idk what was wrong with that day... and unfortunately I have more weird stories
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
when i was 19, this ~40yo man approached me at work. he wanted my dads phone number so he could call him and ask for my hand in marriage :umwhat:
i obviously thought he was joking but he got offended when i declined and insisted i only said no because hes foreign and unemployed. he was so persistant i was kinda scary omg

tch i didnt get paid enough to deal with some of the clients we had.. :nayeonisdone:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
when i was 19, this ~40yo man approached me at work. he wanted my dads phone number so he could call him and ask for my hand in marriage :umwhat:
i obviously thought he was joking but he got offended when i declined and insisted i only said no because hes foreign and unemployed. he was so persistant i was kinda scary omg

tch i didnt get paid enough to deal with some of the clients we had.. :nayeonisdone:
:welp: 3 out of 4 stories told so far were some guys trying to get into a relationship lol
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll put this in a spoiler because reasons, but basically my area is a legalised red light district.

Due to being a red light district, my area predictably has issues involving sex workers. A few weeks ago we’d come home after being out all day, and left out gate open. A sex worker then came into our house, sat down beside my mum, realised she was in the wrong house, apologised and promptly left. So yeah that was pretty weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread