What's the weirdest thing you've done as a pet owner? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've recently noticed that I've started saying "excuse me" whenever I accidentally bump into one of my pets and every Christmas I always buy a few toys for my cats... They deserve a good Christmas too :nekolove:.


Image result for owners with pets gif
​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I buy my cat Christmas gifts too
It's her unofficially birthday since that's when we got her

I tried to put her on a leash and take her out for a walk one time. Didn't go too well...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I buy my cat Christmas gifts too
It's her unofficially birthday since that's when we got her

I tried to put her on a leash and take her out for a walk one time. Didn't go too well...
:llama_laugh:

My cat does fine walking on a leash thankfully, but she never really wants to walk around much she'll literally take a few steps, sit or lay down for what seems like forever and continue the process all over again. We've only ever made it out to the very end of my driveway.
:facepalm:
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'm really a crazy pet lady. I frequently have full conversations with my cats. I cook them special meals from time to time. I honestly have lost track of the weird things I do for my animals. I think the one I do most that confuses people is grooming/scent marking. I nuzzle all of my cats as if I were a cat. This is especially true for my four bottle babies.
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I often buy gifts for my pets even more than for myself sometimes, I say "excuse me" and "sorry" for them all the time too
and talk to them as well lmao
I really like buying them stuff and make them happy is just the best
I think that sometimes I don't go out because I have to stay home taking care of them (I don't have anyone else to look for them if I stay away for too long), but that's no sacrifice for me, I am not an anti-social but I am glad to be with my pets so it's not bad for me to drop some events in order to stay and take care of them
:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread