what's the worst christmas gift you've ever gotten ? (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Well, I've been vegan for like... years so every time I receive food I can't eat (i.e chocolate with dairy in it for example), I wince.

It, kind of causes me to die inside even more when it's a friend/family who should know I'm vegan, but still give me that stuff... I mean mistakes happen and all but like grandma, I've told you this 5 times already damn
:crycry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well, I've been vegan for like... years so every time I receive food I can't eat (i.e chocolate with dairy in it for example), I wince.

It, kind of causes me to die inside even more when it's a friend/family who should know I'm vegan, but still give me that stuff... I mean mistakes happen and all but like grandma, I've told you this 5 times already damn
:crycry:
yeah, I can understand it happening once by a family member, or multiple times by someone who wouldn't be aware of your vegan diet, but multiple times ? I can get why that's hurtful.. hopefully this year, you won't get anything non-vegan and your grandma will finally remember haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
yeah, I can understand it happening once by a family member, or multiple times by someone who wouldn't be aware of your vegan diet, but multiple times ? I can get why that's hurtful.. hopefully this year, you won't get anything non-vegan and your grandma will finally remember haha
My grandmas is like... a hit or miss. Sometimes she'll make vegan cookies or vegan meals for me, which is great, but other times, she'll give me candy bars or something like that so I think that's her not consciously thinking about whether something is vegan or not.

I mean, like I can just give the stuff I can't eat to my dad or mom, so it's not that bad but it's also like... this gift you intended to go to me, won't go to me smh lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My grandmas is like... a hit or miss. Sometimes she'll make vegan cookies or vegan meals for me, which is great, but other times, she'll give me candy bars or something like that so I think that's her not consciously thinking about whether something is vegan or not.

I mean, like I can just give the stuff I can't eat to my dad or mom, so it's not that bad but it's also like... this gift you intended to go to me, won't go to me smh lol
yeah and that is upsetting.. and it's easier to remember that the person you're gifting is vegan. better yet- don't get them food and get them another gift, if you have trouble recognizing what's vegan and what's not
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my grandma....
awwwwwwww well, she's an older lady, right? How could she remember you have allergies? And if she's as sweet as I imagine, she probably had good intentions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The worst I've gotten was a bird feeder. It was during a white elephant exchange (I think that's what you call it when everybody brings gifts and then picks at random?), and the person who submitted it wasn't ill-intentioned, but... I live in a yard-less, second-story apartment - I had zero use for it! lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shika

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I told my family i liked kpop, and they gave me tons of bts things... I didn't stan bts at that time :soob:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I told my family i liked kpop, and they gave me tons of bts things... I didn't stan bts at that time :soob:
hey, at least they didn't make fun of you, got you free kpop merch, and now that you stan BTS- you have merch !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread