What's the worst grounding you've ever gotten? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One time in my one year in college (freshman dropout, and yes, I still lived with my parents), I got grades so bad that my mom deleted all the fanfics I was working on at the time - not just to the recycle bin, but permanently. I was so upset - all that hard work! But then again, looking back on it, I was a pretty cringe fanfic writer at the time, so now I'm kind of glad I don't have those memories. lol
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I got grounded in high school for like a week I think because I skipped an entire day of classes. It may've been shorter but the feeling of it was probably the worst I've ever experienced for a grounding.
 
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My parent never ground my siblings or me.
We just get sent to our room for a while.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Being grounded wasn't a thing for me and my brother, we weren't allowed to go out generally.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
It's been a while, but last time I was grounded, I couldn't watch TV for 3 months which was crap cuz American Idol was on :kijoongstare:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never got anything taken away from me or had extreme restrictions. The worst times was when it was for something I didn’t do and nobody believed me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread