What's the worst K-Pop song you ever heard? (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I haven't individually listened all of them, there is quite many of them, but in general I don't like what SM does with it's male artists and their vocals :lazypotato:
Lol that's fine, I'm usually that way with YG vocals, although there are some exceptions. I LOVE June's voice from iKON and Seungyoon from Winner.
Is there any SM idol who's voice you like? Only asking coz there are so many lol- how about Taeyeon?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol that's fine, I'm usually that way with YG vocals, although there are some exceptions. I LOVE June's voice from iKON and Seungyoon from Winner.
Is there any SM idol who's voice you like? Only asking coz there are so many lol- how about Taeyeon?
I'm mostly neutral about Taeyeon's voice. I like her as artist a lot, she has some great songs and can use her voice well, but it's not that special to me. I like Tiffany and Krystal in terms of tone most, I also like Yesung from Super Junior and I liked Junsu and Jaejoong. Most of SM idols have alright voices though, it's not that I hate their tones, I think it's bit about vocal arrangement and mixing of songs too.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm mostly neutral about Taeyeon's voice. I like her as artist a lot, she has some great songs and can use her voice well, but it's not that special to me. I like Tiffany and Krystal in terms of tone most, I also like Yesung from Super Junior and I liked Junsu and Jaejoong. Most of SM idols have alright voices though, it's not that I hate their tones, I think it's bit about vocal arrangement and mixing of songs too.
Lol that's fine I was just curious coz it is a pretty rare opinion so I wanted to know :yolk:
I do love most of their singing styles, Suju vocal line, esp. Kyuhyun has one of my favorite voices in Kpop and I absolutely LOVE Taeyeon.
But tbf the vocals only make or break the song for me if it's like an emotional ballad, otherwise even if the vocals are not great or heavily processed or autotuned, as long as it fits well with the music and delivers something catchy/hookworthy, I'm sold :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol that's fine I was just curious coz it is a pretty rare opinion so I wanted to know :yolk:
I do love most of their singing styles, Suju vocal line, esp. Kyuhyun has one of my favorite voices in Kpop and I absolutely LOVE Taeyeon.
But tbf the vocals only make or break the song for me if it's like an emotional ballad, otherwise even if the vocals are not great or heavily processed or autotuned, as long as it fits well with the music and delivers something catchy/hookworthy, I'm sold :maheart:
I feel like many of my kpop opinions and preferences might be bit unpopular xd
For example I adore BTS vocals a lot of times, Jimin and Jungkook especially have great tones and singing styles for me, not without problems, but so pleasant to listen.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like many of my kpop opinions and preferences might be bit unpopular xd
For example I adore BTS vocals a lot of times, Jimin and Jungkook especially have great tones and singing styles for me, not without problems, but so pleasant to listen.
It's okay your opinions are interesting XD
BTS vocals are a mixed bag for me. I really don't like Jimin's vocal color/tone, I think Jin has a pretty good tone but lacks range, V is the same in that his low/deep voice is amazing but I sometimes feel he doesn't suit BTS songs too well. Jungkook is the perfect balance for me, so I kinda see why he gets most lines lol. As long as the songs assign them parts they're comfortable with though, they sound good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread