What's the worst practical joke you've ever played on someone (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can still remember myself doing my first April fool when I was around 5/6. I was at my grandma's place and she had some guests in her living room. Back then I used to have my own room at her place and screamed her name so she would come to me immediately. I took my glass of water and as soon as she opened the door I just threw the wholer water at her.
I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Yeah I used to be a creative child.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
replaced with toothpaste with soap...
or when i use to terrorise my siblings cause they were stubborn when i came to watching horror movies when they were little (they'd secretly get up to watch them), so i'd hid under their beds or in their closets and scare the shit out of them when they were going to bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Sana

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
When me and my best friend were in Northern Finland during the winter as we both got out of the outside sauna I rushed back to the house first and locked her outside as she wore nothing but her underwear...

At the time I found it amusing though I was also terrified of the consequences once I unlocked that door.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sana
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tripping someone and taking away their chairs while they were about to sit. I consider those bad memories from me because I felt really bad after I did those stuff lol. I guess some kind of demon possessed me during those times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread