What's the worst thing when making a phone call for you? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For people like me who are too afraid to make phone calls, be that for doctor appointments or sth else.

For me it's usually people thinking I am a girl cuz apparently I sound a lot different in a call. So constantly saying "No I'm a guy" is really annoying.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The fact that you're interacting with people :wimwim:
This 100%.
:lisalaugh:

The worst thing about making phone calls is having to make them in the first place.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Having to pay attention, tbh. I am a texter or a face-to-face person. On the phone, I'm definitely gonna be reading or playing a game while the other person is talking, so...I act like I totally just heard what you said, yep. I'm terrible like that.

I'm okay with making appointments and the like. I just hate having to be on the phone with IRS. HATE.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm bad at explaining things, so anytime I have to do that on a phone? I feel like I always sound dumb lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread